Adarsh Central Library is a collection of sources of information and similar resources. The access is defined faculty/students for reference & borrowing. It provides physical & digital access to resources.
It's a collection which include books, periodicals, newspapers, manuscripts, maps, prints, documents, CDs,DVDs, e-books etc. managed by "Advisory Committee"
Library Timings - The library working hours:Monday to Saturday:8.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Book Circulation
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) System:
- Library provides facility of online public access catalog for students and faculty. This facility provides the readers to check availability and status of books in Central library.
- Book Bank Scheme
- Reference section:
- Separate reference section is available for all students and staff.
- Reading Section
- Reading rooms are provided for boys, girls and faculty with Proper seating arrangements, ventilation and lights.
- Newspaper facility
- Digital Library
- Central library has separate Digital library with LAN, and internet facilities through which faculty and students can access E journal papers.
- This section has total 20 computers.
- The digital library have following e-resources:
- Delnet Consortia
- NPTEL Videos
- Access to National Digital Library
- E- Books
- Inter Library Loan facility
- Reprographic facility
- The reprographic service is provided to take photocopy of question papers, articles or any other study material.
- Open access service