IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
- "To enhance the quality of education in Institute by combination of quality evaluation, promotion & sustenance of Academic & Administrative activities."
- To improve quality of teaching, research, extension and administrative activities.
- To play the active role in preparation of performance indicators of faculty.
- To organize periodical meetings for faculty and student on quality parameters.
- Continuning the unique online submission of feedback of students on teachers.
- To stimulate research environment for promotion of quality publication with impact factor and "H" index.
- To maintain cordial relationship with society through mega extension programs.
- To encourage all stockholders by recognizing their abilities in their concerns.
- The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.