Message From Dean Administration and Infrastructure
The challenges of modern times are not merely the deterrent problems but constant catalysts to create and evolve newer and innovative formulations, dishing out industrial and entrepreneurial solutions.
- Collaboration: adopting positive relationships to achieve common goals;
- A Spirit of Investigate: enlightening an environment of intellectual interest and protecting academic freedom;
- Respect and Diversity: behaving professionally, treating people fairly, and remaining open to assorted perspectives; and
- Excellence: achieving the highest possible quality in our teaching, research and service.
- These CARE values statements reflects fundamental beliefs that we hold to be true and which will help us continue to maintain our reputation for quality and improvement.
It also holds us accountable to our students, staff, instructors and faculty members. With this focus on growth, renewal and quality education, we will continue to produce the leaders of tomorrow.