Research and Development cell
About Cell :
Teaching and Research are the main functions assigned to any institute. Teaching is a prime function and needs to be performed at the highest level of competence; that is possible only when the faculty is involved in the research activity. Research is an original contribution to the existing stock of knowledge making for its advancement. It is the pursuit of truth with the help of study, observation, comparison, experiment, collection of facts or data, analyzing the facts to reach certain conclusions either in the form of solutions towards the concerned problem or in certain generalizations for some theoretical formulation. In short, the search for knowledge through objective and systematic method of finding solution to a problem is research. Research essentially nourishes the academic program and such engagement helps teachers to remain at the cutting edge, with advances in their own subject. It also sustains the interest in academic activities and widens the scope of learning. Importantly, it helps the institute to stand at the global level.
- To plan R & D activities.
- To develop research environment in institute.
- To encourage all the faculties to choose their research area.
- To encourage all the faculties and students to publish papers in reputed journals and conferences.
- To motivate all the faculties to publish their technical knowledge through blogs, word press, Facebook page, YouTube channel, etc.
- To encourage faculties to submit funding proposals to various national funding agencies.
||Name of Member
||Dr. V. K. Naik
||Dr. G. Kalivarathan
||Mr. P. S. Shinde
||Mr. S. M. Arali
||Mr. A. R. Nichal
||Mr. N. M. Patil
||Mr. A. D. Ghorapade
||Mr. B. M. Mohite
||Mr. G. S. Wedpathak
||Mr. P. E. Pawar
||Mr. S. S. Patil
||Mr. Y. B. Amane
||Mr. M. S. Shikalgar
R & D Policy:
Activities in Academic Year 2017-18:
Activities in Academic Year 2016-17:
Important Links to Funding Agencies: