Communication and Publicity Cell
The main purpose of Communication and Publicity Cell is to encourage interest of stakeholders in the Institute’s activities. This cell announces forthcoming news/events related information to Students, Faculties & Alumni by arranging meetings or through institute website.
Communication and Publicity Cell works in accordance with other cells and provide necessary help in organizing different events.
The main purpose of this cell is to inform the interested persons about the activities and provide necessary help.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Announce all activities.
- Support publicity planning for seminars, conferences and other events.
- Coordinate with the website administrator for posting advertising information to the website and other social networks.
- Contact local news media for event publicity.
- Work with all committee members to coordinate and make event success.
- Make special announcements as requested by other cells.