Performance Appraisal Cell
- To maintain records in order to determine compensation packages, wage structure, salary raises, etc.
- To measure and improve the performance of faculties and to increase their future potential and value to the institute.
- To identify the strengths and weaknesses of employees to place right men on right job.
- To provide feedback about faculties’ performance and understand the training needs to improve their performance.
- To provide support and facilitate for promotional decisions and career advancement of faculties.
- To achieve the overall development of the institute through faculties’ performance.
- To motivate the students and boost their morale by rewarding/appreciation for their achievements.
Modus Operandi :
- A meeting per month is mandatory at AITRC, Vita Campus.
- Gap between 2 meetings should not be more than 1 month period.
- The committee insists for 100% implementation of all performance related activities like Targets given to individual throughout the Semester/Year.
- The committee closely and regularly monitors all performance related activities throughout the Semester /year.
- The committee will offer certain guidelines and direction regarding faculty targets to achieve measurable academic growth/progress of the institute.
Cell Structure :
- To give the targets to faculties with regards to their responsibilities.
- To design the policy for rewarding the performances of faculties
- To device schemes for students achievements in various activities
- To modify and design the performance appraisal guidelines and form
- To update the record of individual files of the faculties at PAC.
- To take mid-review of faculties achievements based on individual performances.
- To take performance appraisal form duly filled as per modified guidelines.