Parent Teacher Association Cell
- To create a Institute climate that is open, helpful, and friendly.
- To help all families establish home environments to support learning and provide ideas and programs for parents on how to help the students succeed in college.
- To design more effective forms of communication to reach parents.
- Get every family involved; not simply those most easily reached.
- To increase the percentage of parents who visit the Institute and to work with the business community to enlist support and encourage more parental involvement.
Pay special attention to parents who work outside the home, divorced parents, and culturally diverse families.
- To recruit and train parent leaders to be involved in decision making, governance, and advocacy.
- To bring home & institute in close contact.
- To promote the welfare of the students in home and community.
- To develop the flexible meeting times and volunteer hours.
Cell Members :
||Mr. Dr. V. K. Naik
||Mr. S. M. Arali
||Mr. A. D. Chavan
||Ms. A. L. Patil
||Ms. A. P. Patil
||Mr. H. M. Kinayekar
||Mr. Dhere Popat Anada
||Mr. Shinde Arun Nivruti
- Parents Meet organized on 12/08/2017