Industry Institute Interaction Cell
- To synchronize the quality of education to meet the trend of industry.
- To produce employable students i.e. "Industry-ready students."
- To conduct other value added programs based on industry requirements.
- To integrate industrial training and other inputs to develop students.
- To offer research, development, consultancy and testing services to solve industrial problems.
- To share the experience and expertise between institutions and industry for mutual benefits.
- To develop good work culture in students.
- To organize lectures by experts from industry.
Cell Structure :
Activities Under MoU's :
Details of MOU's :