Grievance Redressal Cell
The Grievance redressal committee attempts to address on receiving genuine problems and complaints of stakeholder those who are related to institute. The students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed at different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be strictly prohibited in and outside the institution.
Cell information :
The cell deals with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
Procedure for Giving complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the department and drop it in suggestion boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Cell Members :
||Name of Member
||Position in Committee
||Dr. Vinayak K. Naik
||Principal, AITRC Vita
||Mr. Pradip S. Shinde
||Dean Administration, AITRC Vita
||Mr. Sudhir M. Arali
||Head IQAC & Dean Academics
||Mr. Ajit D. Chavan
||Mr. Abhay A.Desai
||Mr. Ganesh S.Wedpathak
||HoD, Computer Science and Engineering
||Mr. Pralhad E. Pawar
||HoD, General Science and Engineering
||Mr. Bajirao M. Mohite
||HoD, Civil Engineering
||Mr. Nandkumar M. Patil
||HoD, Mechanical Engineering
||Mr. Rajkumar A.Veer
||HoD, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering