- Conservation and preservation of the mosaic culture of the institute by implementation of multidimensional cultural activities and programmes.
- Development and spread of language, literature and library services.
- Promotion of performing art of various type (classical / traditional / Folk/ Tribal) in the filed of music, dance & drama.
- Promotion of visual arts ( Paintings, Sculpture, Traditional and Folk Art and Crafts).
- Providing social security to the artists in various fields living in indigent conditions.
Responsibility of Coordinator :
- Should have all the necessary information related to cultural activities.
- To involve and motivate the students to take participation in cultural activities.
- To prepare proposal and budget of cultural activity.
- Organizing and execute state level and national level cultural activities.
- Organizing and execute entertainment programs for Staff and Students.
Activities Conducted In Academic Year 2016-17: