Adarsh Student Association Cell
- To advance the education and social development of its members and students of the college as a whole.
- To represent the interests of its members and act as a channel of communication in dealing with the college and other bodies.
- To promote and protect the welfare of its members.
- To promote, encourage and co-ordinate student clubs, societies, sports and social ,Cultural activities.
Modus Operandi :
- A meeting every 15 days is mandatory at AITRC, Vita Campus.
- The committee insists for 100% implementation of all code of conduct ,Reviews, Reformations, Policies, Corrective Measures, Evaluation and Feedback System, Resolutions, etc throughout the Semester.
- The committee closely and regularly monitors all disciplinary and behavioural etiquettes.
- The committee (in-house members only) takes review of all the activities and maintains documentation.
- To monitor Students for execution of activity.
- The committee has the responsibility to plan the action for central programs in a campus.